Can I get legal help?
Yes, you can. Legal help is available to anyone in NSW who has a legal issue as a result of gambling.
GambleAware’s legal help team at Wesley Community Legal Service will do what it can to provide advice or even take on your case .
How a lawyer can support you
You can get free legal advice on all sorts of issues related to gambling, including:
- questions or concerns related to gambling problems
- self-exclusion and gambling regulation
- bankruptcy, consumer rights, credit and debt, criminal law, family law, litigation and wills
- relationship breakdown and information about separation rights
- advice about how to legally protect assets and support a relative for family members of a problem gambler