Request for Proposal now open for GambleAware Aboriginal Service
The Office of Responsible Gambling is seeking to fund a GambleAware Aboriginal Service to support the cultural capability development of our newly established GambleAware Providers across the 10 regions in NSW to address gambling harm in the Aboriginal communities. The Request for Proposal (RFP) opens on the 26 May 2021 and will close on 25 June 2021 2:00pm.
The GambleAware Aboriginal Service is a statewide service that will work in collaboration with the GambleAware Providers and the Office of Responsible Gambling to deliver outcomes in the following areas:
- Support GambleAware Providers through cultural consultancy that is flexible and effective
- Enhance Aboriginal cultural capability through a continuous improvement approach
- Support GambleAware Providers to deliver community engagement efforts to break down barriers to seeking help
- Strengthen partnerships and collaboration to promote service access
- Inspire GambleAware Providers to identify and implement culturally specific interventions
Register Now on eTender to access details and lodge a proposal:https://www.tenders.nsw.gov.au/dcs/?event=public.rft.show
RFP briefing webinar
The Office of Responsible Gambling will be holding a RFP briefing webinar on the Monday 31 May 2021 from 3 pm – 4:30pm. We encourage you to register and participate in this webinar to be informed.
To register for the webinar follow the link: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/29f08d.html